Does your business in Marion need a new roof?
A Pro Roofing & Construction is the answer to your commercial roofing needs!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
What exactly do we accomplish ?
When trying to find a brand-new roof, or perhaps roofing repair work for your commercial building, there are numerous roofing systems to consider. Do not get overwhelmed; we are here to assist you and your company!
Here at A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are professionals in the realm of commercial roofing. Don’t let just anyone roof your business- roof with the very best!
Any Size Job
Is your company big or little? Doesn’t matter to our team! We can deal with any size commercial task there is !
Brand New Business Roof Construction
Are you building a brand-new company? That’s fantastic. Here are A Pro Roofing & Construction we are experts in in new commercial roof construction.
We supply routine maintenance commercial roofing professional services right here at A Pro Roofing & Construction Let us help you stretch the lifespan of your businesses roof.
Emergency Repair Sevices
Has your roof structure sprung a water leak? Are you worried you will have to shut up shop until it’s dealt with? Don’t stress! Contact us day or night for emergency commercial roof repair solutions.
LET’S SPEAK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS’S ROOF!
If your business needs a brand new roof, or perhaps it just really needs some small repair services. Contact us today for a FREE OF COST quote so we can help you return to business!
DO YOU NEED YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF INSPECTED NOW ?
Do you need to have one of our well-trained experts to come and evaluate your roof for damages? Consult us now for a FREE roof inspection.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
JUST WHAT DO OUR BUSINESS OWNING CLIENTELE HAVE TO SAY?
We are the absolute best in the commercial roofing business! Still uncertain? Don’t be!
Simply check out below are what our satisfied clients have to say about A Pro Roofing & Construction and determine for yourself!
Stunned and Satisfied!
Not only did business help mend my small businesses roof in an incredibly quick fashion but they were tremendously professional and pretty affordable. Thanks for the terrific work!
What an EXCEPTIONAL Company!
These folks truly do serve the consumers! I was so anxious when we were building our new business that we would have a tough time locating the right roofers. I was wrong! business is the finest in the industry. I am so grateful we decided to go along with them!
Had my company back up and running quick!
Our company experienced a massive roof leak! business showed up mere hours shortly after I called them and had the complication corrected by the next day! If you require swift, efficient, and professional service, ring up these people!
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Marion
Marion is a city in Guadalupe County, Texas, United States. The town was incorporated by 1941. The population was 1,066 at the 2010 census. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The town is named after Marion Dove, whose grandfather, Joshua W. Young, owned a plantation that the Galveston, Harrisburg and San Antonio Railway passed through in 1877.
6 Considerations For You To Keep In Mind When Employing A Commercial Roofer
Issues with your roof can be attributed to different problems that include cracks, chipped or missing shingles, worn out roofing material among others. For those who have a professional building with roofing problems, you should consider hiring the correct professionals to do the job. Commercial roofs are not the same from the residential ones and could have unique conditions that are the best addressed by commercial roofing companies. With the fact in mind, below are one of the primary considerations you should remember when enlisting the expertise of said profession roofing specialists.
1. Licensure Every roofer should be licensed to the profession, which happens to be according to the state laws. Therefore, verify that the roof specialist provides the right license and understands and abides through the existing rules and requirements as stipulated through the states’ licensure regulations. Understand that the code requirements in the licensing differ among states.
2. Insurance Insurance cover an additional legal requirement that every roofer must have and provide towards the clients. Concerning the matter linked to insurance, the contractor ought to have a workman’s compensation insurance to the employees through the liability of injuries incurred while at the office as well as general insurance that protects you any damages in your properties a result of the roofer.
3. Reputation Every commercial roofing contractor or contractor that is of proper repute and above reproach ought to have an ethical background. Consequently, it really is a bright idea to search up the standing of the roofers. You can check out their online reviews or perhaps the Better Business Bureau. Also, have got a one-on-one with the contractor and check out and learn what they must say regarding their reputation and what others have to say about the subject in addition to their products and services.
4. Contacts And Communication Before hiring the commercial roofing contractor or contractor, you should schedule a visit to their premises where you could hold lengthy consultations before accompanying those to your commercial property for them to conduct a web site evaluation to offer you a quote of the job requirements. Simply speaking, you will get their contracts and know their physical address. Also, the consultations will probably be an opportunity for you to assess their amount of communication.
5. Price Quote And Services Charges The rooftop replacement, repair, or new installation is definitely not free. You are going to spend a substantial amount of money to get it in position, and thus you should know of the financial setback you will face. The commercial roofers you hire needs to be willing to give you a written estimate to provide a definitive projection from the overall costs. But even then, give priority for the contractor who seems to be ready to negotiate the costs.
6. Warranties And Repair Guarantees The expense of installing and maintaining roofs, commercial or residential, is not really cheap hence the need to actually get bang for your buck when hiring the help of reputable and experienced roofers. But even as you expect to have quality roofing services and products, make sure that this roofing companies are able to offer a service guarantee and warranties for the products they provide. Doing this, you are sure that you will have to incur additional fees when the new roof develops issues which ought to not even develop right after installation.
When you think of commercial roofing in Marion, think of A Pro Roofing & Construction.