Looking for a Alamo Heights Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. A Pro Roofing & Construction offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Alamo Heights area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Alamo Heights roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Alamo Heights and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Alamo Heights. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Castroville
- Roofing Company In Charlotte
- Roofing Company In Pleasanton
- Roofing Company In Marion
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Somerset
- Roofing Company In Selma
- Roofing Company In Schertz
- Roofing Company In Moore
- Roofing Company In Buda
- Roofing Company In Austin
- Roofing Company In New Berlin
- Roofing Company In Luling
- Roofing Company In Medina
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
- Roofing Company In Converse
More About Alamo Heights
Alamo Heights is an incorporated city that is surrounded by the city of San Antonio in Bexar County in the U.S. state of Texas. At the time of the 2010 census, the population of Alamo Heights was 7,031. It is part of the Greater San Antonio metropolitan area. A portion of the University of the Incarnate Word is in Alamo Heights. The current mayor of Alamo Heights is The Honorable Bobby Rosenthal.
Alamo Heights is about 5 miles (8 km) north of downtown San Antonio, the urban core of the seventh largest city in America, and is completely surrounded by the city of San Antonio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.