Looking for a Austin Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. A Pro Roofing & Construction provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Austin area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Austin roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Austin and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Austin. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Luling
- Roofing Company In Somerset
- Roofing Company In Castroville
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
- Roofing Company In Kyle
- Roofing Company In Converse
- Roofing Company In San Antonio
- Roofing Company In Medina
- Roofing Company In Marion
- Roofing Company In Pleasanton
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Buda
- Roofing Company In Schertz
- Roofing Company In Selma
- Roofing Company In Alamo Heights
- Roofing Company In New Berlin
More About Austin
Austin is the capital of the U.S. state of Texas and the seat of Travis County, with portions extending into Hays and Williamson counties. It is the 11th-most populous city in the United States and the 4th-most populous city in Texas. It is also the fastest growing large city in the United States, the second most populous state capital after Phoenix, Arizona, and the southernmost state capital in the contiguous United States. As of the U.S. Census Bureau’s August 1, 2018 estimate, Austin had a population of 967,629 up from 790,491 at the 2010 census. The city is the cultural and economic center of the Austin–Round Rock metropolitan statistical area, which had an estimated population of 2,056,405 as of July 1, 2016[update]. Located in Central Texas within the greater Texas Hill Country, it is home to numerous lakes, rivers, and waterways, including Lady Bird Lake and Lake Travis on the Colorado River, Barton Springs, McKinney Falls, and Lake Walter E. Long.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.