In Need of a Castroville Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. A Pro Roofing & Construction provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Castroville area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are skilled and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Castroville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Castroville and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Castroville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Alamo Heights
- Roofing Company In Converse
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
- Roofing Company In Schertz
- Roofing Company In Luling
- Roofing Company In Moore
- Roofing Company In New Berlin
- Roofing Company In Somerset
- Roofing Company In Pleasanton
- Roofing Company In Kyle
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Austin
- Roofing Company In Charlotte
- Roofing Company In San Antonio
- Roofing Company In Selma
- Roofing Company In Buda
More About Castroville
Castroville is a city in Medina County, Texas, United States. The population was 2,680 at the 2010 census. Prior to 1893, Castroville was the first county seat of Medina County.
Castroville is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.