In Need of a Charlotte Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. A Pro Roofing & Construction offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Charlotte area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are skilled and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Charlotte roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Charlotte and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Charlotte. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In New Berlin
- Roofing Company In Kyle
- Roofing Company In Moore
- Roofing Company In Austin
- Roofing Company In Alamo Heights
- Roofing Company In Castroville
- Roofing Company In Selma
- Roofing Company In Pleasanton
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Marion
- Roofing Company In Converse
- Roofing Company In San Antonio
- Roofing Company In Medina
- Roofing Company In Somerset
- Roofing Company In Buda
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
More About Charlotte
Charlotte is a city in Atascosa County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,715 at the 2010 census. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for Charlotte Simmons, the daughter of Dr. Charles Simmons, who aided in the development of Atascosa County.
Charlotte is located at 28°51′38″N 98°42′27″W / 28.86056°N 98.70750°W / 28.86056; -98.70750 (28.860624, -98.707571). This is 52 miles (84 km) south of downtown San Antonio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.