Looking for a Comfort Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. A Pro Roofing & Construction offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Comfort area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Comfort roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Comfort and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Comfort. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Marion
- Roofing Company In Medina
- Roofing Company In Alamo Heights
- Roofing Company In New Berlin
- Roofing Company In Somerset
- Roofing Company In Charlotte
- Roofing Company In Selma
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
- Roofing Company In Schertz
- Roofing Company In Buda
- Roofing Company In Castroville
- Roofing Company In Moore
- Roofing Company In Pleasanton
- Roofing Company In San Antonio
- Roofing Company In Luling
- Roofing Company In Converse
More About Comfort
Comfort is a census-designated place (CDP) in Kendall County, Texas, United States. As of July 1, 2017, the population of Comfort is 3,189. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area. Comfort is east of the larger city of Kerrville.
Comfort is located at 29°58′10″N 98°54′26″W / 29.969566°N 98.907087°W / 29.969566; -98.907087 (29.969566, -98.907087). This is 15 miles (24 km) northwest of Boerne, forty-five miles (72 km) northwest of Downtown San Antonio, and seventy-two miles (116 km) west of the capital city of Austin. The town is at the junction of I-10 and State HWY 87. I-10 has two exits for Comfort and HWY 87 takes you to Fredericksburg if you go north.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.