In Need of a Converse Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. A Pro Roofing & Construction provides a complete array of roofing services around the Converse area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Converse roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Converse and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Converse. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Castroville
- Roofing Company In Medina
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
- Roofing Company In Luling
- Roofing Company In Alamo Heights
- Roofing Company In Buda
- Roofing Company In New Berlin
- Roofing Company In Moore
- Roofing Company In Charlotte
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Austin
- Roofing Company In Selma
- Roofing Company In Pleasanton
- Roofing Company In Schertz
- Roofing Company In San Antonio
- Roofing Company In Somerset
More About Converse
Converse is a city in Bexar County, Texas, United States, 15 miles (24 km) northeast of downtown San Antonio. As of the 2010 census it had a population 18,198. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area.
In 2017, Converse proposed the annexation of twelve square miles of territory near Randolph Air Force Base in northeastern Bexar County. Several large commercial areas are included in the annexation. The additional land would be taken in a series of phased expansions until the year 2033. Once completed, the area of Converse would triple in size. Municipal services would become available to an often neglected part of the county. The San Antonio City Council has unanimously approved the annexation; now the measure goes before the Converse City Council and the county commissioners.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine your roof in person before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.