In Need of a Kyle Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. A Pro Roofing & Construction provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Kyle area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Kyle roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Kyle and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Kyle. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Pleasanton
- Roofing Company In Castroville
- Roofing Company In Buda
- Roofing Company In Converse
- Roofing Company In Somerset
- Roofing Company In Luling
- Roofing Company In New Berlin
- Roofing Company In Charlotte
- Roofing Company In Marion
- Roofing Company In Schertz
- Roofing Company In Alamo Heights
- Roofing Company In Selma
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
- Roofing Company In Austin
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Medina
More About Kyle
Kyle is a city in Hays County, Texas, United States. The population was 28,016 in the 2010 census and estimated to be 39,060 in 2016. Kyle is one of the fastest-growing cities in Texas.
Kyle is located in eastern Hays County at 29°59′21″N 97°52′33″W / 29.989080°N 97.875947°W / 29.989080; -97.875947 (29.989080, -97.875947). It is bordered to the south by San Marcos and to the northwest by Mountain City. Kyle is 21 miles (34 km) south of downtown Austin and 58 miles (93 km) northeast of San Antonio on Interstate 35.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.