Looking for a Luling Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. A Pro Roofing & Construction offers a complete array of roofing services around the Luling area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Luling roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Luling and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Luling. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Buda
- Roofing Company In Somerset
- Roofing Company In Austin
- Roofing Company In New Berlin
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
- Roofing Company In Castroville
- Roofing Company In Schertz
- Roofing Company In San Antonio
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Medina
- Roofing Company In Selma
- Roofing Company In Moore
- Roofing Company In Alamo Heights
- Roofing Company In Kyle
- Roofing Company In Converse
- Roofing Company In Charlotte
More About Luling
Luling /ˈluːlɪŋ/ is a city in Caldwell and Guadalupe counties, Texas, United States, along the San Marcos River. The population, as of the 2010 census, was 5,411, and the population was estimated at 5,764 in 2015. The town was named after a New York banker, Charles Luling. He was a personal friend of Thomas Wentworth Pierce, and provided the financing for the railroad as well the purchase of the land that became Luling. The Caldwell County portion of Luling is part of the Austin metropolitan area.
Luling was founded in 1874 as a railroad town and became a rowdy center for the cattle drivers on the Chisholm Trail. Contempt of the law by the cowboys helped Luling become known as the “toughest town in Texas”. After the great cattle drives ended in the late 1880s, Luling quieted down to a town of about 500 and cotton ruled the local economy. Perhaps due to arrival of immigrants, including[[history of the Jews in Texas a sizable Jewish population ,[further explanation needed] in the late-19th century, Luling began a long, slow, period of growth, and by 1925 the population reached 1,500.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.