In Need of a Marion Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. A Pro Roofing & Construction offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Marion area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Marion roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Marion and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Marion. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Castroville
- Roofing Company In San Antonio
- Roofing Company In Selma
- Roofing Company In Alamo Heights
- Roofing Company In Schertz
- Roofing Company In Luling
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
- Roofing Company In Somerset
- Roofing Company In Moore
- Roofing Company In Pleasanton
- Roofing Company In Converse
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Medina
- Roofing Company In Kyle
- Roofing Company In Buda
- Roofing Company In Austin
More About Marion
Marion is a city in Guadalupe County, Texas, United States. The town was incorporated by 1941. The population was 1,066 at the 2010 census. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The town is named after Marion Dove, whose grandfather, Joshua W. Young, owned a plantation that the Galveston, Harrisburg and San Antonio Railway passed through in 1877.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.