Looking for a Moore Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. A Pro Roofing & Construction provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Moore area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Moore roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Moore and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Moore. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Marion
- Roofing Company In Converse
- Roofing Company In Castroville
- Roofing Company In Alamo Heights
- Roofing Company In Pleasanton
- Roofing Company In Kyle
- Roofing Company In Austin
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Buda
- Roofing Company In Schertz
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
- Roofing Company In Luling
- Roofing Company In New Berlin
- Roofing Company In Somerset
- Roofing Company In Medina
- Roofing Company In Selma
More About Moore
Moore is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Frio County, Texas, United States. The population was 475 at the 2010 census.
Moore is located in northeastern Frio County at 29°03′56″N 99°00′48″W / 29.065636°N 99.013345°W / 29.065636; -99.013345 (29.065636, -99.013345). Interstate 35 passes through the community, with access from Exit 114. I-35 leads northeast 44 miles (71 km) to downtown San Antonio and southwest 13 miles (21 km) to Pearsall, the Frio County seat.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.