Looking for a New Berlin Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. A Pro Roofing & Construction offers a complete range of roofing services around the New Berlin area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Berlin roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of New Berlin and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in New Berlin. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Buda
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
- Roofing Company In Castroville
- Roofing Company In Luling
- Roofing Company In San Antonio
- Roofing Company In Pleasanton
- Roofing Company In Moore
- Roofing Company In Schertz
- Roofing Company In Medina
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Converse
- Roofing Company In Austin
- Roofing Company In Marion
- Roofing Company In Charlotte
- Roofing Company In Selma
- Roofing Company In Kyle
More About New Berlin
New Berlin (/ˈbɜːrlɪn/ BUR-lin) is a city in Guadalupe County, Texas, United States. The population was 511 at the 2010 census. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area.
New Berlin is located in southwestern Guadalupe County at 29°27′45″N 98°6′2″W / 29.46250°N 98.10056°W / 29.46250; -98.10056 (29.462366, -98.100593), to the east of Cibolo Creek. It is 13 miles (21 km) southwest of Seguin, the county seat, and 27 miles (43 km) east of downtown San Antonio.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.