Looking for a Pleasanton Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. A Pro Roofing & Construction offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Pleasanton area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Pleasanton roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Pleasanton and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Pleasanton. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Selma
- Roofing Company In Luling
- Roofing Company In Alamo Heights
- Roofing Company In Marion
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
- Roofing Company In Moore
- Roofing Company In Austin
- Roofing Company In Kyle
- Roofing Company In San Antonio
- Roofing Company In Charlotte
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Somerset
- Roofing Company In New Berlin
- Roofing Company In Medina
- Roofing Company In Schertz
- Roofing Company In Buda
More About Pleasanton
Pleasanton is a city in Atascosa County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,934 at the 2010 census. Pleasanton’s official motto is “The City of Live Oaks and Friendly Folks.” It is part of the San Antonio-New Braunfels Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Pleasanton honors its cowboy heritage with the “Mr. Cowboy” sculpture in front of City Hall and across from the giant oak tree downtown. The roots of the cattle kingdom can be traced to Atascosa County in the 1860s, which calls itself “the birthplace of the cowboys.” The sculpture is a gift of Ben and Mona Parker. The Longhorn Museum in east Pleasanton on Highway 97 contains artifacts and memorabilia of the cowboy years. The Cowboy Homecoming, begun in 1966, is an annual event held at the Atascosa River Park in Pleasanton.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.