Looking for a San Antonio Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. A Pro Roofing & Construction offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Charlotte
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Pleasanton
- Roofing Company In Alamo Heights
- Roofing Company In Austin
- Roofing Company In Medina
- Roofing Company In Castroville
- Roofing Company In Moore
- Roofing Company In Buda
- Roofing Company In New Berlin
- Roofing Company In Marion
- Roofing Company In Luling
- Roofing Company In Selma
- Roofing Company In Converse
- Roofing Company In Somerset
More About San Antonio
San Antonio (/ˌsæn ænˈtoʊnioʊ/; from Spanish, “Saint Anthony”), officially the City of San Antonio, is the seventh most populous city in the United States and the second most populous city in both Texas and the Southern United States. Founded as a Spanish mission and colonial outpost in 1718, the city became the first chartered civil settlement in Texas in 1731, making it the state’s oldest municipality. The city’s deep history is contrasted with its rapid growth: it was the fastest-growing of the top ten largest cities in the United States from 2000 to 2010, and the second from 1990 to 2000. Straddling the regional divide between South and Central Texas, San Antonio anchors the southwestern corner of an urban megaregion colloquially known as the “Texas Triangle”.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.