In Need of a Santa Clara Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. A Pro Roofing & Construction offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Santa Clara area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Santa Clara roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Santa Clara and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Santa Clara. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Luling
- Roofing Company In Schertz
- Roofing Company In Castroville
- Roofing Company In Medina
- Roofing Company In Somerset
- Roofing Company In San Antonio
- Roofing Company In Austin
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Moore
- Roofing Company In Pleasanton
- Roofing Company In Selma
- Roofing Company In Alamo Heights
- Roofing Company In Charlotte
- Roofing Company In Marion
- Roofing Company In Kyle
- Roofing Company In New Berlin
More About Santa Clara
Santa Clara is a city in Guadalupe County, Texas, United States. The population was 725 at the 2010 census, down from 889 at the 2000 census. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Santa Clara was incorporated as a city in May 1999.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.