Looking for a Schertz Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. A Pro Roofing & Construction offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Schertz area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Schertz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Schertz and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Schertz. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Medina
- Roofing Company In New Berlin
- Roofing Company In Luling
- Roofing Company In Selma
- Roofing Company In Moore
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Buda
- Roofing Company In Austin
- Roofing Company In Somerset
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
- Roofing Company In Charlotte
- Roofing Company In Converse
- Roofing Company In San Antonio
- Roofing Company In Castroville
- Roofing Company In Alamo Heights
- Roofing Company In Marion
More About Schertz
Schertz (/ʃɜːrts/ shurts) is a city in Guadalupe, Bexar, and Comal counties in the U.S. state of Texas, within the San Antonio–New Braunfels metropolitan area. The population was 34,883 as of the 2012 U.S. Census estimate, up from 31,465 at the 2010 census.
Schertz is the third-largest city in the San Antonio-New Braunfels metropolitan area and the largest city of the Randolph Metrocom, which consists of cities surrounding the Randolph Air Force Base. The Metrocom is located on San Antonio’s far northeast side. In addition to Schertz, other Randolph Metrocom communities include Live Oak, Kirby, Converse, Marion, Cibolo, Universal City, Windcrest, Garden Ridge, and Selma. These towns are located in Comal, Bexar, and Guadalupe counties and combined have a total of 355,000 residents and growing rapidly.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check the roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.