In Need of a Selma Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. A Pro Roofing & Construction provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Selma area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Selma roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Selma and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Selma. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Converse
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
- Roofing Company In Buda
- Roofing Company In Charlotte
- Roofing Company In Somerset
- Roofing Company In Luling
- Roofing Company In Austin
- Roofing Company In New Berlin
- Roofing Company In Alamo Heights
- Roofing Company In Marion
- Roofing Company In Kyle
- Roofing Company In Moore
- Roofing Company In Castroville
- Roofing Company In San Antonio
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Schertz
More About Selma
Selma is a city in Bexar, Comal, and Guadalupe counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 5,540 at the 2010 census, up from 788 at the 2000 census. The estimated population in 2015 was 9,108.
The Retama Park horse racing track is located in Selma.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.