In Need of a Somerset Roofing Contractor?
A Pro Roofing & Construction Can Help!
Call Us At (210) 361-2213
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. A Pro Roofing & Construction provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Somerset area. At A Pro Roofing & Construction, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Somerset roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Somerset and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Somerset. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
- Roofing Company In Castroville
- Roofing Company In New Berlin
- Roofing Company In Alamo Heights
- Roofing Company In Santa Clara
- Roofing Company In Charlotte
- Roofing Company In Medina
- Roofing Company In Marion
- Roofing Company In Pleasanton
- Roofing Company In Moore
- Roofing Company In Converse
- Roofing Company In San Antonio
- Roofing Company In Selma
- Roofing Company In Luling
- Roofing Company In Kyle
- Roofing Company In Comfort
- Roofing Company In Austin
More About Somerset
Somerset is a city located in Bexar County, Texas, United States. It is located less than 20 miles south of Downtown San Antonio and is part of the San Antonio–New Braunfels metropolitan area. The population was 1,631 at the 2010 census.
English speaking European settlers had already arrived in the area by the early 1800s. Somerset was named for an organized settlement that had been begun in 1848, in what is now Atascosa County, by a group of Baptist families from Somerset, Kentucky. The present site was named Somerset when the First Townsite Company was formed on the Artesian Belt Railroad right-of-way on May 25, 1909, by A. M. Pyron, Carl Kurz, and Jonas A. Kerr.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.